Social Media Club Seattle began in 2007 and has had the fortune of being supported by some of Seattle’s leading digital innovators.
Through-out the history of SMC Seattle our board members have organized corporate events, social networking hours, charity training sessions and educational panels.
SMC Seattle’s core mission is to educate the community to provide a positive impact both regionally and globally.
Our fundamental goals:
- Expand Media Literacy
- Share Lessons Learned Among Practitioners
- Encourage Adoption of Industry Standards
- Promote Ethical Practices through Discussion and Actions
Social Media Club Seattle is served by an amazing volunteer group of professionals.
Our current board consists of:
DAY JOB - Managing Director at Epiphany Metrics SMC ROLE - Strategy Director Barry works with the SMC Seattle community from a variety of perspectives: collaborating on partnership ideas, coordinating promotional strategies, and making s ...
DAY JOB - Owner/General Manager at Closet Bar SMC ROLE - Event Director Information technology and software development professional with over 15-years of real-world experience suitable for any corporation. Experienced in project managemen ...
DAY JOB - Director of Strategic Alliances at Winshuttle SMC ROLE - Sponsorship Director Driving Win-Win-Win relationships for my company, our partners, and our mutual customers. Building long term partnerships that transcend organizations ...
DAY JOB - Manager at PwC's Customer Impact Consulting Group SMC Role - Director of Content responsible for helping clients build greater business agility and impact through Social Media and Online Communities. Prior to joining PwC, Joann J ...
Special Thanks to our Past Board Members and Volunteers
- Director, Events – Kelsey Sampson, Spring Creek Group @kelseysampson
- Past President- Kevin Urie, Spring Creek Group @KevinUrie
- Director, Strategy- Blake Cahill, Visible Technologies @bcahill
- Director, Strategy – Clay McDaniel, Spring Creek Group @springcreekgrp
- Director, Partnerships - Chris Pirillo, chris.pirillo.com, @chrispirillo
- Director, Member Relations - Tamara Weikel, United Way of King County @lifeasart
- Director, Sponsor Parnterships - Elliott Pesut, Alaska Airlines @elliottp
- Director, Communication - Veronica Sopher, Ben Bridge Jeweler @shih_wei
- Director, Member Relations - Gina Spadoni, Premera Blue Cross @gspadoni
- Director, Communication - Amy McDougall, SpinSpotter @SpinSpotterMcD
- Director, Communication - Kenji Onozawa, SeattleSocialMediaProfiles.com @kenji_onozawa
- Director, Communication - Jennifer Cabala, Seattle 2.0 @jennifercabala
- Director, Sponsor Partnerships - Eric Berto, Right90 @geekgiant
- Director, Logistics - Rachel Bergstedt, Destination Marketing @rbergstedt
- Director, Education - Mayura Bisineer, Memetales @thinkmaya
- Director, Membership – Gina Spadoni @
- Director, Communication – Christian Nossum @